Registration is now open and will remain ongoing during the summer.
Have your forms completed ahead of time – this makes the process much quicker for you and keeps us on schedule.
**Please make sure to select Fit to Page when printing out both Waiver and Informed Consent Forms**
Important Guidelines for Filling Out the Forms
- Signatures must be handwritten (the sailor, or an individual who has legal signing authority)
- All form fields must be completed
- Returning sailors must complete a new form
- Witnesses must be 19 yrs of age or older
- Witness MUST sign at the same time
- To complete on the computer, download the form first, and then fill in the fields using a PDF viewer/editor. Remember to save your work. (Most browsers will work just fine, but if you need to, you can use a free program such as Adobe Reader for Windows, or Preview for Mac).
- You may fill these forms out by hand if you wish
2019 Registration Dates
- 1-5pm Monday, June 3rd
- 5-9pm Tuesday, June 4th
- 10am – 3pm Saturday, June 8th
Remember, this is not your only chance to register – we also accept registrations on an ongoing basis throughout the summer. Email or call the program head instructor Robin to schedule a registration meeting or enquire about suitability.