DSA Victoria is a summer program – Registration and scheduling occur only after the Head Instructor begins in end of May/early June, and remains ongoing during the summer.
Have your forms completed ahead of time – this makes the process much quicker for you and keeps us on schedule.
Important Guidelines for Filling Out the Forms
- Signatures must be handwritten (the sailor, or an individual who has legal signing authority)
- All form fields must be completed
- Returning sailors must complete a new form
- Witnesses must be 19 yrs of age or older
- Witness MUST sign at the same time
- To complete on the computer, download the form first, and then fill in the fields using a PDF viewer/editor. Remember to save your work. (Most browsers will work just fine, but if you need to, you can use a free program such as Adobe Reader for Windows, or Preview for Mac).
- You may fill these forms out by hand if you wish
2018 Registration Dates
Registration dates are:
Friday May 25th : 3:00-7:00 pm (@ CFSA)
Saturday May 26th : 11:00 am-3:00 pm (@ CFSA)
Friday June 1st : 3:00-7:00 pm (@ RIV)
Registration will happen at the CFSA clubhouse (wheelchair accessible) on May 25th and 26th. CFSA is located at 1001 Maple Bank Road.
Registration on June 1st will be held at RIV – 4135 Lambrick Way. RIV is in a yellow house with green trim in the gravel parking lot by the baseball fields before Gordon Head Recreation Center on Lambrick Way.
New sailors please come to the May 25th and 26th registration dates, so you can explore our facility and know where to show up for your first sail.
June 1st registration is for returning sailors only.
Remember, this is not your only chance to register – we also accept registrations on an ongoing basis throughout the summer. Call the program directly to arrange.