DSA Victoria is a summer program – Registration and scheduling occur only after the Head Instructor begins in end of May/early June, and remains ongoing during the summer.
Have your forms completed ahead of time – this makes the process much quicker for you and keeps us on schedule.
Important Guidelines for Filling Out the Forms
- Signatures must be handwritten (the sailor, or an individual who has legal signing authority)
- All form fields must be completed
- Returning sailors must complete a new form
- Witnesses must be 19 yrs of age or older
- Witness MUST sign at the same time
- To complete on the computer, download the form first, and then fill in the fields using a PDF viewer/editor. Remember to save your work. (Most browsers will work just fine, but if you need to, you can use a free program such as Adobe Reader for Windows, or Preview for Mac).
- You may fill these forms out by hand if you wish
Update Fall 2017: DSA Victoria has now concluded for the 2017 Season and will be returning in the spring of 2018.
2017 Registration Dates You may register in person at one of our upcoming registration dates or, if you are unable to attend a drop-in registration day, you may contact the Head Instructor to arrange for an alternate time.
**This year registration will be a drop-in format**
- Wednesday May 17th 3:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Saturday May 27th 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Sunday May 28th 11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Canadian Forces Sailing Association – 1001 Maple Bank Road (accessible facility).
Remember, this is not your only chance to register – we also accept registrations on an ongoing basis throughout the summer. Call the program directly to arrange.