NOW HIRING for SUMMER 2019
RIV oversees the hiring and delivery of two programs during the summer.
- The Summer Inclusion Service (Coordinator and Inclusion Facilitators)*
- The Disabled Sailing Association of British Columbia, Victoria Branch (Head Instructor and Sailing Instructors)*
*RIV hires youth under the Canada Summer Jobs Program who must meet the following eligibility:
- be between 15 and 30 years of age at the start of the employment;
- be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or person to whom refugee protection has been conferred under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act3; and,
- be legally entitled to work in Canada in accordance with relevant provincial/territorial legislation and regulations.
**Please note: Canada Summer Jobs eligibility criteria no longer requires youth to be students.
N.B. Persons with disabilities, Indigenous peoples and persons who are members of visible minorities are encouraged to apply.
Summer Inclusion Service
Summer Inclusion Service Coordinator Job Posting – now filled for 2019
RIV is now hiring for Inclusion Facilitators. The posting remains open until filled. Please see posting for details.
Disabled Sailing Association, Victoria Branch
Head Instructor Job Posting
Sailing Instructors Job Posting
The Disabled Sailing Association of BC, Victoria Branch is looking for Sailing Instructors for their summer season. Positions have been filled for Summer 2018