NOW HIRING for SUMMER 2017
RIV oversees the hiring and delivery of three programs during the summer.
- The Summer Inclusion Service (Inclusion Facilitators)*
- The Supported Child Development Program (Inclusion Facilitators)
- The Disabled Sailing Association of British Columbia, Victoria Branch (Sailing Instructors)*
*RIV hires students under the Canada Summer Jobs Program who must meet the following eligibility:
- be between 15 and 30 years of age at the start of the employment;
- have been registered as full-time students in the previous academic year and intend to return to school on a full-time basis in the next academic year;
- be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or person to whom refugee protection has been conferred under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act3; and,
- be legally entitled to work in Canada in accordance with relevant provincial/territorial legislation and regulations.
N.B. Students with disabilities, Aboriginal students and students who are members of visible minorities are encouraged to apply.
Deadline Extended for Male Applicants until filled
Supported Child Development – Inclusion Facilitator (Refer to SIS Job Description above)
Ongoing Hiring until July.
The Disabled Sailing Association of BC, Victoria Branch is looking for Sailing Instructors for their summer season.