RIV is currently not hiring
RIV oversees the hiring and delivery of two programs during the summer.
- The Summer Inclusion Service (Coordinator and Inclusion Facilitators)*
- The Disabled Sailing Association of British Columbia, Victoria Branch (Head Instructor and Sailing Instructors)*
*RIV hires youth under the Canada Summer Jobs Program who must meet the following eligibility:
- be between 15 and 30 years of age at the start of the employment;
- be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or person to whom refugee protection has been conferred under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act3; and,
- be legally entitled to work in Canada in accordance with relevant provincial/territorial legislation and regulations.
**Please note: Canada Summer Jobs eligibility criteria no longer requires youth to be students.
N.B. Persons with disabilities, Indigenous peoples and persons who are members of visible minorities are encouraged to apply.